Are you looking for
Financial Solutions Specialists,
who are committed to tailoring outcomes
to your individual needs?
Centrepoint Finance Yeppoon are the team to turn to, when you are searching for a proactive finance broker or mortgage broker in the Central Queensland region (or beyond!).
Committed to taking the time to understand your needs, then provide a tailored solution and relevant advice, in a timely and efficient manner, we will help you achieve your business and personal goals.
Whether it is a Home Loan, Vehicle Loan, Business Finance, Rural Loan or Equipment Financing you need, Centrepoint Finance Yeppoon, your Financial Solutions Specialists will customise it to your individual situation.
If you require an “outside-the-box” solution, with Centrepoint Finance Yeppoon, you will have access to a range of advisory and consultancy services to provide additional assistance for more complex needs, beyond simply obtaining finance.
Save time and ensure your family are looked after in the (hopefully unlikely) event of injury, trauma or worse. Whether you have a car loan, mortgage repayments, personal loans or business finance, our Partners – JV Financial Planning & Insurance – can help you find the best solution to protect your income, your family, your home, your life. It costs nothing to find out more.
The health, safety and well-being of our staff and clients is extremely important to us.
Operationally, it is BusinessAsUsual. We are operating, processing loan applications and assisting clients with the emerging Covid-19 situation.
Centrepoint Finance have compiled a list of links providing useful information for customers. This includes links to Financier websites to complete online forms to defer payments and other ways customers can make contact with their financiers. Links to Federal and State Covid-19 websites have also been included. This is being updated regularly.
We are taking a proactive approach, with some staff working from home – although all staff are still able to be contacted.
– We have adopted the following practices in accordance with the advice of the Federal Government Department of Health so that we can ensure the safety of our staff, clients and other visitors to our office:-
– We ensure that any employee who is not well, or has recently returned from overseas, seeks medical advice and, where appropriate, follows the isolation guidelines issued by the Australian Government Department of Health.
– We provide hand washing facilities and regularly sanitise surfaces, door handles etc in our office.
– We ask our clients to conduct meetings with us by telephone or video conference until further notice.
– We are committed to continuing to monitor the situation and adopt the recommendations of The Australian Government Department of Health as applicable.
We trust that these measures will be adopted by all and welcome any feedback or questions you may have, by contacting Shane Nipperess of our office.