Our range of advisory and consultancy services has been developed for those customers that require additional assistance (or who may have more complex needs that go beyond simply obtaining finance).
This offering, underpinned by the significant expertise built up during my 35+ years in the finance industry, provides a holistic solution, tailored to your individual needs.
We are not remunerated by the lenders for this service, and we charge you in the same way as other professionals do (such as an Accountant, Solicitor, Doctor etc). The fees are structured around the level of service you require.
Ask yourself – are any of these important to you?
- Know where you are going financially?
- Win back control over your finances?
- Enjoy peace of mind by efficiently managing debt?
- Pay off your home loan faster whilst maintaining your lifestyle?
- Begin an effective saving and investing strategy?
- Fund your children’s education?
- Prepare for an enjoyable retirement?
We can help you choose the right path to take on your financial journey!
Here are some of the areas we have been able to
assist our clients with –
- Accrual Vs Cash accounting
- Balance sheet review
- Cash flow projections
- GST / Taxation implications
- Historical comparisons
- Historical trading analysis (inc. divisional profitability)
- Profitability/Cash Flow Improvement Strategies
- Taxation management
- Asset Protection (Business, Personal & Guarantor)
- Business Structuring (inc. options & entities – Sole Trader, Partnership, Company, Trust & Corporate Beneficiary)
- Ownership Structures (Business & Personal)
- Best use of own funds
- Credit card management
- General Financial Advice & Counselling
- Savings bond strategies for children’s education
- Savings plans
- Borrowing capacity assessment
- Financing structures & options
- Interest rate and repayment options
- Loan / Repayment Structuring
- Negotiating with lenders
- Purchase/funding options for motor vehicle & salary sacrifice arrangements
- Sourcing lender options in regards to funding required
- Sourcing various information to complete finance application
- Tax effective loan structuring & innovative repayment options
- Business Expansion (inc. Funding requirements / options)
- Business Management & Sustainability
- Business Plans
- Business Profitability / Sale / Valuation Methodologies
- Contract / tender considerations (inc but not limited to terms, conditions, pricing, content)
- Cropping Yields / Notes
- General Business Advice
- Marketing plans
- Partnership Agreements
- Referral Partnerships
- Roles & responsibilities
- Strategic Alliances
- Existing & future property investments
- GST Implications
- Property purchases
- Property Valuations
- Use of “Call options”
- Use of quantity surveyor
- Action plans
- Consolidation Strategies (Business & Investment)
- Discussion papers
- Future Strategies
- Liaising with Accountants, Solicitor, Financial Planners, Specialist Business Consultants, Engineers, Councils, Valuers, Business Coaches, Insurance Brokers, Bookkeepers, Business Brokers, Real Estate Agents…
- Organising appointments & meetings
- Risk & lifestyle insurances
- Salary Sacrifice (SMSF)
- Strategy Implementation
- Wills / Estate Planning